Before we find out if Propecia is the solution to all the hair-related issues, it would be necessary to find out just what this medication is and what it does.
Propecia is a hair regrowth drug. It prevents hair from falling out on the heads of men by decreasing the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone. A lot of men turn to Propecia for help when they want to stop any signs of balding.
Drugs that alter hormones are known to have a lot of side-effects. When you order Propecia online, you should remember that there would be Propecia Side Effects as well as Propecia effects. Even though the Propecia uses are mainly for the prevention of hair loss and reversing balding, you need to be aware of the side effects that the drug can cause.
Side effects of Propecia
- Before you order Propecia cash on delivery, it is necessary to realise that you have to continue taking this medication once you start taking it. It is because all the hair retained in that period is going to fall out if the patient stops taking Propecia. It means using this drug for life is your aim.
- Secondly, when you order Propecia without prescription,bear in mind that breast cancer in men can be caused by taking high doses of this medication. Signs of breast cancer, such as breast enlargement and other changes in breast tissue, can be a side effect.
- Another issue is that Propecia does work in regrowing and preserving the hair of men. From using the Propecia medication for up to two years, a lot of men report that they experienced some regrowth while even more claim that their original hair follicle counts remain.
- Fourthly, you might want to temporarily discontinue the use of Propecia is you are trying to conceive. It is because there is the risk that your ejaculation volume may decrease. All men should consider taking a break from this medication id they plan on getting their partners pregnant.
- Fifthly, you can lose your sex drive when you take Propecia. Some men notice failure to ejaculate, impotence, and loss of libido when they begin to take Propecia. These are adverse sexual consequences of using Propecia.
- Sixthly, your libido might not be there for some time. Even after you might have stopped taking this medication, you might observe that your desire is just not what it used to be.
Another vital point to consider is that Propecia might not be the best solution for every case of hair loss. Dermatologists recommend that men should meet a knowledgeable healthcare provider for a full hair evaluation before they start to take Propecia. It would enable them to know it; any underlying medical conditions cause their hair loss. Many issues can cause hair loss, and most of them are reversible such as traction from tight braiding, fungal infections, autoimmune disorders, and telogen effluvium, which chronic illness, surgery, or fever causes. A dermatologist who has spent many years learning about hair diseases, function, and structure is the person that is best suited to carry out this diagnostic step.
You should also note that Propecia may not be the right treatment at all. Usually, the popular first-line treatment is minoxidil 5% or Rogaine. Dermatologist state that to maintain its effect, patients should swallow this alternative to Prospecia twice a day. It is also simple to use and proven to work. In some men, mild scalp irritation can develop. However, using minoxidil liquid rather than minoxidil foam would help them to avoid this.
From all of the above points, we can see that it is not the worst thing in the world to lose your hair. But if it is of concern to you, you might want to consider its alternatives like Rogaine. And if you’re going to avoid some of the adverse side effects of the prolonged use of Propecia or any of these hair-loss prevention medications, then you can consider micro-pigmentation or hair transplant.
In the final analysis, it is fair to say that Propecia is not the only solution to all the hair related issues. There are other means to handle such matters. It would be best if you discussed with your doctor and dermatologist to find out the best hair loss treatment for you.