Tasigna (nilotinib), an approved leukaemia medication being tested as a repurposed treatment for Parkinson’s disease (boost Dopamine Levels with Tasigna), was found to be safe and increased dopamine levels in Parkinson’s disease patients’ brains. The medication inhibits the activity of a protein known as BCR-ABL, which is known to promote cancer development. However, this protein is also intimately linked to several brain mechanisms, including oxidative stress and alpha-synuclein-induced neurodegeneration, both of which play critical roles in Parkinson’s disease and other brain disorders.
What’s the original use of Tasgina?
Taigna is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) drug that is used to treat chronic myelogenous leukaemia with the Philadelphia chromosome. It is a chemotherapy drug that works by inhibiting cancer growth and the production of specific proteins at the cellular level. Tasigna targets the cellular cells, starving them and inhibiting their ability to multiply. It is an oral medication that is used to treat certain types of leukaemia that are in their early stages. Tasigna can be used to treat chronic myeloid leukaemia (CLL), a type of cancer that affects white blood cells. It may also be used in the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL). When standard first-line medications do not work well, Tasigna use can be done as a second-line treatment for other types of leukaemia. (Boost Dopamine Levels)
Dosage guide | Boost Dopamine Levels
For adults, the most common Tasigna dose is 300 mg to 400 mg twice a day. Oral administration should be done on an empty stomach, twice a day, about 12 hours apart, or as directed by your doctor. Do not eat anything for at least 2 hours before and 1 hour after taking the dose. If the medication is taken with food, it will increase the amount of drug in your body, which may result in. Drink plenty of fluids while taking this medication. The dosage will be determined by your medical history (past and present), lab tests, response to treatment, and any other medications you are taking. It is critical to notify your doctor if you are taking any other medications, whether prescribed, non-prescribed, or herbal products. Do not exceed the recommended dose as this may result in negative Tasigna effects, and your condition will not improve any faster. (Boost Dopamine Levels)
The following are some of the most common Tasigna side effects:
- nauseousness, vomiting, diarrhoea, and constipation
- a rash, and temporary hair loss;
- sweating at night;
- aches and pains in your bones, spine, joints, or muscles
- headache, tiredness; or
- a runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, coughing, and a sore throat.
Call your doctor right away if you have any of the following symptoms:
- unusual bleeding (bruises, blood in your urine or stools); swelling, rapid weight gain, or feeling short of breath.
- Brain bleeding causes a sudden headache, confusion, vision problems, and dizziness.
- symptoms of liver or pancreas dysfunction – upper stomach pain (which may radiate to your back), nausea or vomiting, dark urine, jaundice
- low blood cell counts
Safety measures to be followed
- Avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking Tasigna because it increases drug absorption, raising blood levels and causing side effects of Tasigna.
- Before receiving any immunizations or vaccinations, consult your doctor first, as these may also interfere with Tasigna.
- It is not recommended if you are planning to have a baby or if you are breastfeeding because it may harm the foetus.
- When you have Myelosuppression (low bone marrow), you should take Tasigna with caution because it can cause blood counts to fluctuate.
- To accommodate the elderly and paediatric populations, dosages may be adjusted.
Order Tasigna online
Several reputable online pharmacies offer the option to buy Tasigna online. It is available in doses ranging from 150 mg to 250 mg. People who want to buy Tasigna cod online must first upload a prescription. One thing to bear in mind is that Tasgina without a prescription cannot be purchased. Tasgina is available for purchase from reputable online pharmacies that guarantee product quality and on-time delivery within the United States and elsewhere.