Before you take this medicine, it is advisable to read the Patient Information leaflet if your pharmacist has made it available to you.
Once you order Tamiflu online and you want to take it, ensure that you do so orally with or without any meal. As soon as you feel you have contracted the flu or as soon as the symptoms of flu appear, you can take this medication. If you start taking it within 2 days of either of these events happening, then you can expect it to work at its best.
If you have the flu, Tamiflu should be taken twice a day for five days, or as directed by your doctor.
Take Tamiflu once a day for at least ten days, or as directed by your doctor if you want to prevent the flu. The duration to take this medicine would be dictated by what your doctor’s instructions are.
When you order for Tamiflu cash on delivery, the dosage is going to depend on your response to treatment, kidney function, and your medical condition. Weight is usually the basis of dosage in children.
Ask your doctor about the liquid suspension form of Tamiflu, if you cannot swallow the capsules. You may open up the tablet and mix its contents with a small amount of sweetened liquid. The liquid could be like light brown sugar dissolved in water, caramel topping, corn syrup, or regular/sugar-free chocolate syrup if the juice is not available and if your pharmacist or doctor directs you to do so. Take the entire dose after you have stirred it.
When the amount of medicine in your body remains at a constant level, you can expect this medication to work best. You should consume it entirely for the full time given in the prescription. The virus might be allowed to grow further if you stop the medication too early. It would lead to a failure of the drug protecting from the flu. It can also lead to a relapse of the infection.
If new symptoms appear or if your condition persists or worsens, you should inform your doctor.
Even before you buy Tamiflu COD Online, you need to know what its uses are. The Tamiflu uses are many. Some of these include:
- Tamiflu can cure the symptoms caused by the flu virus (influenza)
- It helps to reduce the severity of the symptoms of flu such as tiredness, chills/fever, sore throat, cough, and stuffy nose.
- Your recovery time can reduce by 1-2 days when you make use of it.
- Tamiflu can also be used as prevention from flu. It is true that if there is a flu outbreak in your community or if you have met someone who already has the flu (like a sick member of your household), Tamiflu can be used.
- Tamiflu works by preventing the growth of the flu virus. Please note that the flu vaccine cannot replace Tamiflu.
Tamiflu Side Effects
When you order cheap Tamiflu online, you should be aware of what the side effects may be. Tamiflu side effects can comprise of the occurrence of vomiting and nausea. It would be best if you informed your pharmacist or doctor immediately any of these effects persist or worsen.
A lot of people who use Tamiflu do not have any severe side effects. However, it is worthwhile to remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because they believe that the risk of the side effects would be not as high as the benefit you stand to gain. It is also rare to find that serious mood/mental changes would arise from having the flu itself. Children are more prone to such a situation. If you notice any signs of unusual behavior such as self-injury, agitation, confusion, then your doctor should be contacted.
It is also rare that Tamiflu would cause any severe allergic reactions. However, it would be best if you were looking for medical help immediately you observe any signs of a severe allergic reaction, such as trouble breathing, severe dizziness, swelling (of the throat, tongue, or face), itching, or rash.
The possible side effects and Tamiflu effects listed above is not exhaustive. Contact your pharmacist or doctor if you notice any other results or side effects not listed.
Even before you decide to get Tamiflu without prescription, it is good you are aware of the precautions to be taken in using this medication. Firstly, if you are allergic to this medication, you need to inform your doctor about it. It would also be necessary if you have any allergies. Allergic reactions or other problems might arise from the inactive ingredients which Tamiflu contains. For more details, you should discuss it with your pharmacist.
- It would help if you informed your pharmacist or doctor about your medical history, especially kidney diseases and dialysis treatments before you make use of the Tamiflu medication.
- It is also necessary that you inform your dentist or doctor about all the products that you make use of, including prescription drugs like Tamiflu, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products before you undertake any surgery.
- If you are pregnant, use the Tamiflu medication only when needed. It would help if you had a discussion with your doctor on the risks and benefits.
- The Tamiflu medication is not likely to harm a nursing infant even though it passes into breast milk. Before breastfeeding, you must consult with your doctor.
- To avoid any adverse effects with the use of Tamiflu medication, you mustn’t exceed any of the dosages stated. If you believe that you have taken more than your regular daily dose of Tamiflu, ensure that you contact your pharmacist or doctor immediately.
- As with all other medication, ensure that your Tamiflu is kept safe and out of reach of children. Once you finish taking any dose for the day, ensure that you securely store it away in a safe place that is difficult for children to reach.