Tamiflu is an antiviral drug used to treat the influenza virus. Tamiflu for influenza A and influenza B is also helpful in treating flu symptoms in people who have had the symptoms in less than 2 days. The drug attacks the flu virus and stops it from multiplying further inside the body, reducing the symptoms. The use of Tamiflu can sometimes keep you from getting the flu if you take it before you get sick. It can be used with other medications as well and can be given to children ages 2 weeks and older who have flu symptoms. Take your regular Tamiflu dose twice a day or as directed by a physician. It is important to discuss all the benefits and side effects with your doctor before you plan to buy Tamiflu online. Ask your doctor about the liquid suspension form of Tamiflu, if you cannot swallow the capsules. The medication works best when the amount of medicine remains at a constant level. Take the prescribed amount for the recommended duration, if you stop the medication early, the virus might grow further in your body. Common Tamiflu effects that can be experienced by the users are nausea, headache, vomiting and general body pain.
Note: Tamiflu is not a substitute for an annual flu shot.
Even before you buy Tamiflu COD Online, you need to know what its uses are. The Tamiflu uses are many. Some of these include:
- Tamiflu can cure the symptoms caused by the flu virus (influenza)
- It helps to reduce the severity of the symptoms of flu such as tiredness, chills/fever, sore throat, cough, and stuffy nose.
- Your recovery time can reduce by 1-2 days when you make use of it.
- Tamiflu can also be used as prevention from flu. It is true that if there is a flu outbreak in your community or if you have met someone who already has the flu (like a sick member of your household), Tamiflu can be used.
- Tamiflu works by preventing the growth of the flu virus. Please note that the flu vaccine cannot replace Tamiflu.
Tamiflu Side Effects
When you order cheap Tamiflu online, you should be aware of what the side effects may be. Tamiflu side effects can comprise of the occurrence of vomiting and nausea. It would be best if you informed your pharmacist or doctor immediately any of these effects persist or worsen.
A lot of people who use Tamiflu do not have any severe side effects. However, it is worthwhile to remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because they believe that the risk of the side effects would be not as high as the benefit you stand to gain. It is also rare to find that serious mood/mental changes would arise from having the flu itself. Children are more prone to such a situation. If you notice any signs of unusual behavior such as self-injury, agitation, confusion, then your doctor should be contacted.
It is also rare that Tamiflu would cause any severe allergic reactions. However, it would be best if you were looking for medical help immediately you observe any signs of a severe allergic reaction, such as trouble breathing, severe dizziness, swelling (of the throat, tongue, or face), itching, or rash.
The possible side effects and Tamiflu effects listed above is not exhaustive. Contact your pharmacist or doctor if you notice any other results or side effects not listed.
Even before you decide to get Tamiflu without prescription, it is good you are aware of the precautions to be taken in using this medication. Firstly, if you are allergic to this medication, you need to inform your doctor about it. It would also be necessary if you have any allergies. Allergic reactions or other problems might arise from the inactive ingredients which Tamiflu contains. For more details, you should discuss it with your pharmacist.
- It would help if you informed your pharmacist or doctor about your medical history, especially kidney diseases and dialysis treatments before you make use of the Tamiflu medication.
- It is also necessary that you inform your dentist or doctor about all the products that you make use of, including prescription drugs like Tamiflu, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products before you undertake any surgery.
- If you are pregnant, use the Tamiflu medication only when needed. It would help if you had a discussion with your doctor on the risks and benefits.
- The Tamiflu medication is not likely to harm a nursing infant even though it passes into breast milk. Before breastfeeding, you must consult with your doctor.
- To avoid any adverse effects with the use of Tamiflu medication, you mustn’t exceed any of the dosages stated. If you believe that you have taken more than your regular daily dose of Tamiflu, ensure that you contact your pharmacist or doctor immediately.
- As with all other medication, ensure that your Tamiflu is kept safe and out of reach of children. Once you finish taking any dose for the day, ensure that you securely store it away in a safe place that is difficult for children to reach.